Friday, November 6, 2015

I Am NOT Black, You are NOT White.




This is beautiful and true. So very well done. 
If you want help removing your label consider buying my book on Amazon, Me and My Shadow, move from Fear and Control to Love and Freedom http://tinyurl.com/Book-and-Kindle or in boxing me at Diana@redthornsolutions.com.
Don't carry the label that others have given you. Only who we are on the inside defines us.
Redthorn Solutions LLCYour Advocate for Change
Together we can transform confusion into clarity and implement a process for real change.
We are neither lawyers nor medical professionals.
This blog is our opinion only.
To learn more about our work go to www.redthornsolutions.com
If the content in our blog strikes a chord with you, consider buying Diana's story which was written to serve as a guide to freedom:
Me and My Shadow
Move from Fear and Control to Love and Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment