Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Paint Vibrancy into Your Life

paintcrop
It is so easy to get tied into the everyday grind. To lose our consciousness regarding the power we have in the creation of our life. So much of what we do and think becomes habitual. Moving through life with mundane routines and not really stepping back to assess how and if these behaviors and thoughts are impacting the vibrancy of our life.
What if this year, you truly decide this is your year for abundance of color in love and life? What if you decided to spend more time in nature, more time being connected to others, more time being fully and completely in the present moment and less time in front of the computer, television, phone or IPAD? What if you became a priority in your life? What if you spent more time trusting, and less time fearing?
A mere shift in consciousness can change every spectrum of your life by deciding in each moment to ask, is this truly the way I want to spend this moment?
We all know life is short. We all know we don’t know how long we have. The question is, does that inspire us to cherish every moment, every relationship, every connection with ourselves and others?
One pivotal moment in my life was when I listened to Steve Job’s 2005 Stanford University Commencement Speech. For some reason in 2011, that speech appeared on a page before me instantaneously, as I made a desperate plea to the Universe for guidance. I had said out loud into my own eyes in the mirror that I didn’t want to live a life that someone else created for me anymore. I didn't want to feel trapped.
My eyes fell immediately upon these words from the speech that moved me…
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
In that moment I asked myself, where am I not following my intuition?
I describe that moment in detail in my book Me & My Shadow, here is an excerpt:
I was awed that the profound Universe showed me these words, words largely of my own choosing; words I had never seen or heard before, but it was obvious I would hear them and know them, and know all was being orchestrated for my highest, greatest good. I read the words, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, and I asked myself, where am I not listening to myself? I knew instantly.
My awareness elevated once again. I had released my desire to control in so many areas of my life, but I was becoming aware of my attachment to the idea that money still, in some measure, defined who I was. I had loosened my grip on the tangible, but I had not yet completely released it. I now knew as long as that belief lingered, I would not be fully free. To live free, I had to accept that the biggest roadblock in my own path to freedom came in the form of releasing my remaining attachment to the physical ego. The cord that kept me tied to the physical, unable to fully experience the Divine.
The last piece of the physical world that I clung to, the last piece I feared releasing was so ingrained that it had lingered on. I had a fear, that somehow if my financials were diminished, I was diminished. The image of who I was would be gone. In that moment, I released the last thing that kept me in chains; I chose Love over Fear, I chose Allow over Control and I was about to embark in a moment by moment endless experience of total freedom. I could Trust; just Know.
~~~~~~~
I knew then, it was time to trust myself, drop the price of my home for sale, and know something wonderful was going to happen. Weeks later, my daughter called me and I found out I was going to be a grandma, and made the life changing decision to move back to NY and not miss a moment of that experience. Truly one of the greatest joys of my life, inspired by a moment in time and a response from a plea. Are you looking and listening for the messages of wisdom trying to reach you?
Today as I wrote this post, Steve’s words from that speech echoed again, this time, from his words on death.
When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
So as I said, a mere shift in consciousness can change every spectrum of your life. Perhaps it is best to not just decide, but to commit that in each moment you will ask yourself, is this truly the way I want to spend this moment? And when the answer is no, choose to have the courage to do something different.
Are you ready to paint the spectrum of your life vibrantly?
Wake Up to how you're operating from past hurts, Stand Up for your non-negotiable qualities and Live Free into your next reality.
Life is not meant to be a struggle, and healing from harsh forces is a beautiful, gentle awakening to the one limiting core belief—the red thorn—that can be gently released (not extracted).
Cut Your Root of Captivity.
Email Diana@redthornsolutions.com for a free initial consultation. Or order our Guide to Freedom
“Me & My Shadow” by Diana Iannarone on Amazon.
We do not give legal advice, nor do we use legal principles to apply to your circumstances. We are neither lawyers nor medical professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment