Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Time to Make a Change

I occasionally like to share reviews of my 1:1 coaching to remind you what kinds of things I can help with and to show you can be anywhere in the world and get the help you need.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diana has helped me more than anyone else had, and probably will.

I was severely over-weight; my parents were going through a divorce and I was in an abusive relationship.

Diana was the only person I could talk to and with her help I ended my relationship, dealt with my parents’ divorce and lost half my weight, 154 pounds. Yes, that is what I actually lost.

My work with Diana helped me believe in myself again. I am now in a healthy relationship and completing computer science school, accomplishments I thought were impossible. I am now only 23.

She never judged, but always gave her honest opinion and that was exactly what I needed!

I can’t stress this enough, I’ve been to countless therapists and coaches, she’s the best one.

Roei-from Israel 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment