Saturday, March 10, 2018

Tired of Being Invisible?

Here is an excerpt from my book Me & My Shadow, Move from Fear and Control to Love and Freedom. If this reminds you of where you are, inbox me or email me at Diana@redthornsolutions.com for a free phone consultation. Invisible self-esteem leads to destruction; a sense of being invisible in our own life. Once I found my power, I never lost it again! You can too!

"It is important to note, that my high self-confidence was always intact. It was my self-esteem that was nearly invisible. The deep sense of who I was and my right to just “be.” I thought my value was only in my “doings,” my measure of accomplishment based on what I could do. I didn’t realize what little regard I had for my right to feel, and have those feelings honored. I was in denial of the misalignment in my life. Teachers teach what they most need to learn."

No comments:

Post a Comment