Friday, July 19, 2019

THANK YOU!

I had a book selling campaign, that was only for today for my kindle book: Me & My Shadow Moving from Fear and Control and Love and Freedom. I think I landed at number 2 best seller for the day, checking my stats just past midnight. I am SO grateful, as more people might be given the opportunity to be freed. These are the categories that seemed to grab attention:

#2 in Miracles & Spirituality
#2 in Health & Spirituality
#5 in New Age Self-Help

I am happy with that! I want to be sure you know if you supported getting my message out there, I don't have any way of knowing. I receive no information on who made purchases, just that they occurred. So, I simply thank you for your desire to help the cause, feel free to let me know if you purchased a kindle rendition, nonetheless, I have tons of gratitude. A great ending to a phenomenal day. Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment