Monday, July 21, 2014

Power and Control-Its Power can be subtle at first...



Some may be surprised by the true warning signs of Domestic Violence. It may be different than you might think! You may not know who you love that may need more wisdom to be free. 

Please consider watching these 16 minutes and sharing if it feels right. This is a piece of the message of my book Me and My Shadow, Move from Fear and Control to Love and Freedom.

Copyright © 2014 by Diana Iannarone

If this strikes a chord with you, consider buying my book:

Me and My Shadow

Move from Fear and Control to Love and Freedom.


The thoughts in this blog are my opinion. I am neither a medical professional nor a lawyer. To learn more about my work go to www.standingup.us

This is my Mission: 

Partner with people to relinquish their chaos and confusion in exchange for clarity and resolution from whatever crisis they find themselves in. 

I do not give legal advice, nor do I use legal principles to apply to your circumstances. Instead I focus on how to empower you to communicate and use proper positioning to win through influential and concise communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment